[Asterisk-Dev] Shared Asterisk PBX for multiple companies

Etienne Merlebach emerlebach at hotmail.fr
Mon Jan 17 09:10:11 MST 2005

Hi everyone,

one of our customers in France is a business center where several companies
are sharing the same facility incl. a traditionnal PBX.

We have been asked to propose a replacement Asterisk configuration but,
eventhough we know how to implement single-company Asterisk configurations,
it will be the first time we have to implement a multi-company solution
running on the same Asterisk server.

Each company should only be able to manage their own virtual Asterisk pbx.

Does anyone have experience with that kind of scenario? Does native Asterisk
support that or is there additionnal software required?

Many thanks in advance.

Etienne