[Asterisk-Dev] Shared Asterisk PBX for multiple companies

Brian Wilkins brian at hcc.net
Mon Jan 17 04:53:17 MST 2005

Sure,
   I use MySQL do define different functionality available per peer or
account. For instance:

extensions.conf:

[general]
autofallthrough=yes
context=default

[globals]
DefaultAGIScript=auth.agi

[default]
exten => _X.,1,MYSQL(Connect connid localhost username passwd dbname)
exten => _X.,2,MYSQL(Query resultid ${connid} SELECT scriptname from mac2pin
where userid=${CALLERIDNAME})
exten => _X.,3,MYSQL(Fetch fetchid ${resultid} AGIScript)
exten => _X.,4,GotoIf($[${AGIScript} = NULL]?5:7)
exten => _X.,5,AGI(${DefaultAGIScript},${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,6,Goto(_X.,8)
exten => _X.,7,AGI(${AGIScript},${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,8,MYSQL(Clear ${resultid})
exten => _X.,9,MYSQL(Disconnect ${connid})
exten => _X.,10,Hangup

This allows me to specify, by ATA (in this instance), a particular script to
run. That way, I can break out different functionality. Used in conjunction
with different contexts, and different configurations for each peer, you can
customize like you want.