[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Maintenance Crew

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 17:11:26 MST 2005

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 19:42:56 +0100, Michael Sandee <ms at zeelandnet.nl> wrote:
> Personally I would be interested in recordings of those conference
> calls, they would be useful and might contain details that are not noted
> by the documentation team... They could sometimes help when you are
> really puzzled or lost in some piece of code. Often saves a large amount
> of time instead of reading the code or the documentation.

Actually, this is kind of a neat idea.  If you were going through the
entire code anyways, basically you would have an audio recording of
the whole of Asterisk at some point.  What major project can gloat
with that :)

Of course it hasn't even started, so that dream is still a long ways a way.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.
http://www.leifmadsen.com