[Asterisk-Dev] My current features/tweaks that need community involvement

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sun Jan 2 17:18:29 MST 2005

On January 1, 2005 11:02 am, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0003024
> remove need for voicemail-related symlinks in sounds directory

+1 from me; the symlink was a hack to begin with, IMO.

> http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0003045
> add MacroExit application

-1 from me.  What's wrong with Goto(m-done)?  (I'm talking about being abel to
set labels and use them in CVS HEAD's extensions.conf parser)

> http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0003020
> allow contexts to be repeated in multiple files, so they add together
> http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0003099
> multi-layer, module-agnostic config file defaults

I really, *really* like this one.  I'd like to be able to have variables
defined in my #included files and have them available, and this patch allows
that to happen (in a slightly different way than I had envisioned).  What's
exactly keeping this one from making it in?

-A.