[Asterisk-Dev] I'm writing chan_gsm

Igor - BZ ib at bzsolutions.it
Wed Feb 16 17:33:08 MST 2005

Hi :)
first sorry for my english....
I'm trying to write a channel to control two or more GSM/UMTS mobile phone...

I'm not a guru in C, but I have write something and I'm testing my code... it's only a alpha to understand how asterisk work...

I'm using a 2 usb audio card for audio I/O and cdc_acm.o to send AT command to phone (bluetooth work too...)

the code is here: http://ww.bzsolutions.it/chan_gsm
IT'S VERY INCOMPLETE

Now I understand how to create a channel, create pvt->xxxx_funztion ecc...

I have a problem... I have some error in my code and I can trasmit audio from SIP->GSM but not READ from GSM
Tomorrow I will try to found my error, it's my first C program :P

All comments are very appreciates :)

Thax to all :)
-Igor-