[Asterisk-Dev] I'm writing chan_gsm

Paul Cadach paul at odt.east.telecom.kz
Wed Feb 16 21:58:36 MST 2005

Hello,

First, never use HTML-formatted messages for asterisk's mailing lists.

Igor - BZ wrote:
> Hi :)
> first sorry for my english....

Sorry for my english too.

> I'm trying to write a channel to control two or more GSM/UMTS mobile phone...
>
> I'm not a guru in C, but I have write something and I'm testing my code... it's only a alpha to understand how
asterisk work...

> I'm using a 2 usb audio card for audio I/O and cdc_acm.o to send AT command to phone (bluetooth work too...)

There is chan_bluetooth project available on the Net doing much more than just controlling mobile terminal with
AT-commands (at least it allows audio channel over bluetooth interface, so you don't need additional sound card to
exchange audio with bluetooth-capable mobile phone).

[skip]

> I have a problem... I have some error in my code and I can trasmit audio from SIP->GSM but not READ from GSM

Looks like you just have half-duplex USB audio card or programmed it into such mode.

WBR,
Paul.