[Asterisk-Dev] TE410P init problem

Paul Cadach paul at odt.east.telecom.kz
Sat Feb 12 02:56:53 MST 2005

Hello,

Daniel Pocock wrote:
> That's an excellent suggestion, but I must admit to not providing full
> information - the server that is not working is over in the US, it was
> put together by a contractor using a new TE410P posted over from here in
> London, which is where the working server is.  Both servers are running
> the same kernel and zaptel modules, compiled here by myself.  Therefore,
> I'm hoping there might be other things I can try before I start sending
> more cards over there.

Could you re-compile modules at the remote site? It's possible binary module installed at remote site is broken.

Another chance is to move "broken" card into different slot and _verity_ it's installed correctly (fully inserted into
slot).

Because registers are readed normally there is minimal chance to card is broken (register #6 equal to version of TE410P
and register's value shown correctly while card's version is wrong).

WBR,
Paul.