[Asterisk-Dev] TE410P init problem

Daniel Pocock daniel at readytechnology.co.uk
Sat Feb 12 01:54:59 MST 2005

Paul Cadach wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Daniel Pocock wrote:
>

>>Is this a driver issue, a server issue, or a faulty card perhaps?
>>

>First, be sure you uses the same zaptel version, second, try to exchange TE410P between servers and check results - this
>should point about broken server or TE410P hardware.

Hi Paul,

That's an excellent suggestion, but I must admit to not providing full
information - the server that is not working is over in the US, it was
put together by a contractor using a new TE410P posted over from here in
London, which is where the working server is.  Both servers are running
the same kernel and zaptel modules, compiled here by myself.  Therefore,
I'm hoping there might be other things I can try before I start sending
more cards over there.

Regards,

Daniel