[Asterisk-Dev] IntraFrame request on SIP channel ? New feature in chan_sip & app_voicemail ?

Nicolas FOURNIL nfournil at call.fr
Fri Feb 4 06:52:58 MST 2005

Hello

I have the following problem :
With SIP videophones you can record Voice+Video messages in app_voicemail,
recording is ok playing also... BUT
When the user start recording his message, the recording is green, or other
funky color(no intra-frame) util the terminal send a new Intra-Frame (on our
terminal 1 IFrame each 20 sec)...

I think that is important to have a mecanism to... I haven't found any valid
RFC about it (MMUSIC group has worked about it but drafts has expired)...
I'm looking for IETF's documents about it and implementing it on our
Hard-sip-VideoPhone.

With this feature, the Asterisk Voicemail app will be PERFECT for
video/voicemail -tested successfully-

thanks for help

Nicolas.