[Asterisk-Dev] help needed implementing H324M (UMTS Video)

Nicolas FOURNIL nfournil at call.fr
Fri Feb 4 05:51:56 MST 2005

Hello

I'm working for a company who makes SIP Video Phones (Hard phone).

Your project is really interesting, if I can contribute, I will !

I'm just beginning working with H324m, so I cannot be really helpfull for
this moment.

I work with asterisk for a long time, and I think that the best way is to
let the zaptel channel alone ;-) -but tell them about the H324m frame
detection error- . Perhaps it will be interesting to works as the H323
channel (not the build in but the stand-alone).

best regards,

Nicolas.
nfournil at call.fr
http://www.call.fr