[Asterisk-Dev] Chan_sip version 1, 2 and NG: 3

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at icir.org
Mon Dec 12 07:51:15 MST 2005

On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 05:52:40PM +0100, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> Friends in the developer community,
>
> I've hinted several times about chan_sip3. Let me explain what is going on:
> In parallell, we will continue to fix bugs and make the current chan_sip
> better, but there will be no major architecture or code structure
> changes to the current chan_sip. So yes, committing patches to chan_sip
> is still appreciated.

it's been some time since the above email from oej, and i have
submitted in the meantime a few patches to chan_sip (see below),
and have more in the pipeline.
I am concerned, however, that the list of chan_sip reports in mantis
seems to grow, and this makes it harder and harder for me and surely
other developers as well to maintain patches in a non conflicting way.

How do we proceed, is there any plan to analyse and either commit or
close these reports in the short term ? (sorry for posting to the list
but i am not sure who has commit privs on this part)

	thanks
	luigi

list of my pending patches:

 0005955
 A 	[patch] removal of redundant/repeated code and formatting cleanup
Code formatting/comments - 12-08-05 01:58
0005954
 A 	[patch] printf-like append_history and use a tailq to store records
General - 12-08-05 01:39
0005834
 A 	[patch] sip_register() cleanup and implement "register => peername" command
Registration - 11-24-05 07:16
0005793
 A 	code simplification
General - 11-19-05 03:50