[Asterisk-Dev] How to loop a zaptel channel

Kai Militzer km at westend.com
Mon Dec 12 04:34:30 MST 2005

Hello list,

for the chan_ss7 from sifira I try to loop a zaptel channel (meaning all
data/tones that are received are send (played back) in sending
direction). My question is how to accomplish that the best way, as for
zaptel devices there is very little to no documentation except the
source code. So if anyone can point me in the right direction, that
would be very helpful.

Best regards,

Kai

--
Kai Militzer                 WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                      CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller