[Asterisk-Dev] Sipura 3000 Disconnect Singnel

Abdul Lateef Khan abdulzu at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 4 01:44:56 MST 2005

Hi all,

I was testing the FXO system from sipura 3000 with asterisk PERL AGI. But
when we hangup the FXO phone the channel is not disconnecting and the
destination is continue ringing. even if we try to press the disconnect
button for destionations after some seconds again it start to ringing.

Is it problem from Sipura itself or i have to do some advance in asterisk
configuration.

You suggestion will be high appricated.

Thank You
Abdul Lateef