[Asterisk-Dev] Sipura 3000 Disconnect Singnel

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sun Dec 4 06:21:34 MST 2005

> I was testing the FXO system from sipura 3000 with asterisk PERL AGI. But
> when we hangup the FXO phone the channel is not disconnecting and the
> destination is continue ringing. even if we try to press the disconnect
> button for destionations after some seconds again it start to ringing.
>
> Is it problem from Sipura itself or i have to do some advance in asterisk
> configuration.
>
> You suggestion will be high appricated.

Not sure what you mean by "fxo phone", but if that really means a pstn user's
phone, then it sounds like the problem is with the spa3k detecting disconnect
supervision.

In the US, disconnect supervision is generally a momentary tip-ring open
(eg, no voltage), and the spa3k will detect that. Since you didn't mention
which country you're trying to do this in, you will need to determine what
the disconnect supervision is in use (if any) and see if there is a parameter
within the spa3k to handle it.

If you can't find anything relative to disconnect supervision for your area,
then put a voltmeter across tip-ring and see what happens when the phone
hangs up. Some countries use tones for disconnect supervision which
obviously you won't see with a voltmeter.