[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk in ACD configuration

Herman Webley herman.webley at blitzllc.com
Thu Aug 4 18:42:49 MST 2005

On 08/04/05 19:29:28, Mohsen Behnam wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I need to set up an asterisk server for an ACD application all on
> VoIP/SIP.
> A call comes in SIP and transferred to a SIP phone that is registered
> with
> Asterisk a second call is send to a second SIP phone etc.  On busy or
> no
> Answer the call is transferred to the next SIP phone and when all
> lines are
> busy or there are no answers the call is put in a queue with
> music/message
> on hold until a line becomes available.

Hi,

I can set this up for you. I have set up similar systems before (some
on my hosted pbx, http://lonephone.com , tell me if you want to see a
demo of some of the features). This is fairly standard ACD stuff.

My rate is $50/hour. If your specifications are clear, and asterisk is
already setup, this should take no more than an hour. If you also
require help configuring the phones, if there are a large number of
phones, if I need to install or do basic asterisk configuration then
the time required will be greater.

Best regards,
Herman Webley