[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk in ACD configuration

Mohsen Behnam mb at voipww.com
Thu Aug 4 17:29:28 MST 2005

Hello All,

I need to set up an asterisk server for an ACD application all on VoIP/SIP.
A call comes in SIP and transferred to a SIP phone that is registered with
Asterisk a second call is send to a second SIP phone etc.  On busy or no
Answer the call is transferred to the next SIP phone and when all lines are
busy or there are no answers the call is put in a queue with music/message
on hold until a line becomes available.

I would like to know if someone has already done this and can configure it
for me turn key.  I WILL PAY FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT.  Please write me back
at mb at voipww.com if you can help me and are interested.

Thanks,

Mohsen