[Asterisk-Dev] PostgreSQL support in Asterisk 1.2?

Rob Thomas rob at wpm4l.com
Fri Aug 5 02:29:34 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 08:45 -0400, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> and then they throw MySQL into the mix and completely undermine
> everything they've been bitching about!

> If you have such a problem with postgres not being natively supported,
> then stop
> wasting time writing contrived emails, and write some code (or pay
someone
> to do it).

Hear Hear*! I totally concur - this is just a waste of bandwidth on an
already overloaded and slow mailing list. If you don't like the way
something is done, write your patch, submit it to mantis. No-one's
stopping you. Now if you could PLEASE stop wasting everyone's time with
your complaining, we could all get back to, uh, complaining about
something else.

--Rob

(* Note, it's not 'Here Here'. It's 'Hear Hear', as in 'I hear you'.)