[Asterisk-Dev] chan_bluetooth

Brent Priddy toopriddy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:27:34 MST 2005

I downloaded your version of chan_bluetooth and ran into your #error fish line

did you get this working on a BIG endian machine or something?

I removed the #error and tried "copy/2" like your mod as well as just
using "copy"

#if __BYTE_ORDER == __LITTLE_ENDIAN
    memcpy(dst, ring + *head, copy/2);
//#error fish
#else
    //    memcpy(dst, ring + *head, copy);
        ast_memcpy_byteswap(dst, ring+*head, copy/2);
#endif

I am wondering if this is not issueing the command to the phone to
turn over the audio connection to the computer

I have been working on incoming calls for a while... I have been able
to detect a incoming call, parse the caller is and act upon the call
in the dialplan, I have not been able to get the audio to work, I was
going to see if your patches to chan_bluetooth work with my v600 and
integrate my changes into it (things have changed a bit in CVS so that
the original chan_bluetooth did not compile for me). I will be sure to
post a link to my changes when I get something working.

if ones have not read some of the information in the following
webpages and are working on developing more of the chan_bluetooth
modeule, please read:

1. handsfree program for dialing and answering (did some of the
original chan_bluetooth code come from here?!?)
http://www.soft.uni-linz.ac.at/_wiki/tiki-index.php?page=ProjectBluezHandsfree

2. Handsfree profile (THE document, apparentry, for the AT commands
for handsfree functionality for phones)
http://www.proteam.com.cn/bluetooth/documents/profile/HFP_096.pdf

3. kbthandsfree, another project working on a similar goal
http://docs.kde.org/en/HEAD/kdeextragear-3/kdebluetooth/components.handsfree.html

It is nice to see someone picking this project up and doig something with it

Brent Priddy