[Asterisk-Dev] chan_bluetooth

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Apr 28 07:31:02 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 23:27 -0500, Brent Priddy wrote:
> I downloaded your version of chan_bluetooth and ran into your #error
> fish line
>
> did you get this working on a BIG endian machine or something?

Yes. I added the #error when I'd just added the byteswapping to the
set_buffer() and get_buffer() routines and wondered why it wasn't
working... and shortly before I realised it'd work better if I did the
swap only _once_ :)

> I removed the #error and tried "copy/2" like your mod as well as just
> using "copy"

Don't divide by two. Memcpy takes a number of bytes, while
ast_memcpy_byteswap took a number of _samples_. I think we renamed the
latter before putting it in CVS, because it was confusing.

> I am wondering if this is not issueing the command to the phone to
> turn over the audio connection to the computer

I don't think we do issue a command to open the connection, do we? We
just open the SCO channel -- i.e. call sco_start().

--
dwmw2