[Asterisk-Dev] Question about wctdm.c

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Fri Apr 22 16:58:47 MST 2005

I was perusing the wctdm.c code trying to understand it better as I am
still having issues with ringing on an fxs module. I am pretty much able
to follow the coding, even though I am certainly not a programmer, and
had a question about a particular line of code.

The line is:

wctdm_setreg(wc, card, 34, (3-card) * 8);

I am assuming this is the line of code sets register 34 on the proslic
to setup sinusodial ringing. What I have not been able to figure out is
where the value for "card" is defined. Can someone be so kind as to give
me a small and quick tutorial on this?? Maybe one day I can get some C
education under my belt and help out a little more. At least that is one
of my many goals.

Robert