[Asterisk-Dev] Get participent call duration from MeetMe?

Henry Devito hdevito at mchsi.com
Fri Apr 22 22:20:37 MST 2005

Get participent call duration from MeetMe?Dan I worked on this a little while back, the only thing I can figure is to assign account codes for each member as they call in then parse these from the CDR to display the duration.  I'm not sure if this is the best way to do it or even how accurate it is.  I haven't had the time to test is completely or really a lot at all.