[Asterisk-Dev] Realtime and dbodbc

Jesper Kjær jesper at powerline.dk
Wed Apr 20 06:00:58 MST 2005

Hi,

I’ve just installed the CVS-HEAD version of asterisk, and I use dbodbc a lot
and earlier I used the “mysql sip connection”.  It seems to me that dbodbc
and realtime can’t work together.

My problem  is:

If I use realtime with odbc I can’t register my sip phones, but I can use
dbodbc

If I use realtime with mysql I can register my sip phones, but I can’t use
dbodbc.

Is it possible to use realtime mysql and dbodbc at the same time, or is
there a substitute for dbodbc??

Venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jesper, Denmark