[Asterisk-Dev] AgentLogin to MeetMe conference?

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Tue Apr 12 00:54:46 MST 2005

I posed this question on the user list, but nobody bit :)

> How can I configure AgentLogin to connect the agent to a MeetMe conference?
>
> Or, can I achieve similar functionality through other means?

I wasn't really expecting it to just be a configuration issue, just
wishing.

I guess I'm going to need to dive into the code.

Anybody care to suggest how to accomplish the following?

I want the agent to log in (authenticate).

I want to be able to control (via the queue.conf file or something
similar) which conference the agent is sent to. Basically, I'd like to
be able to say an agent can handle calls from queue 1, 2, 3 or, I want
the agent to be sent to conference 4 upon login and stay there.

While I can probably cobble up something with extension logic, I think
the agent concept would be cleaner and more consistent

Suggestions welcomed :)

Thanks in advance,