[Asterisk-Dev] I hate when this happens

David Pollak dpp-asterisk at projectsinmotion.com
Wed Apr 6 08:27:02 MST 2005

Brian,

Thanks for confirming that you've seen the same thing.  I'm beginning to
think that something is stomping on the PostgreSQL ODBC's memory space.
Nothing have changed in the ODBC parts of the call stack, yet there are
problems when the PostgreSQL ODBC drivers with newer versions.  I've got
some other stuff I need to work on before I need to get to the latest
version of * (I need the ChanSpy stuff, but not just yet.)  I'll wait a
couple of weeks.  If the CVS head version is still PostgreSQL unfriendly
at that time, I'll do digging to see what's tromping on the ODBC driver.

Thanks,

David