[Asterisk-Dev] I hate when this happens

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Wed Apr 6 01:05:16 MST 2005

David Pollak wrote:
> Jared,
>
> This doesn't seem to have fixed the issue.  It seems that
> multi-parameter queries sent to PostgreSQL cause the seg fault.  Is
> anyone else out there using PostgreSQL?

I am, but only with a native-Postgres res_config driver that I hacked
from the MySQL driver that Matt hacked from the ODBC driver that I think
Mark wrote.

It works perfectly for me, except with recent CVS-HEAD (after the
jitterbuffer was put in).  All versions since then are unusable for me
on either platform I run.

I don't know your environment.  If it's recent CVS-HEAD, you might
revert to something from ca 3/18 and see if that fixes it.

The behavior of recent HEAD versions on my WRT54s (MIPSEL processor) is
immediate crashes when calls come in, without a core dump.  On x86 it is
a gradual degradation of processing calls that always results in a hung
server, anywhere from 1-12 hours after it is started.

FWIW.

B.