[Asterisk-Dev] new release of chan_misdn !

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Apr 5 13:45:09 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 13:49 +0200, Thomas Häger wrote:

> and if you make a Dial with the "h" (digital (or HDLC) flag) option
> (see chan_mISDN README) it works.
>
> Can you test it again, and let us know if there are any other problems
> you have ?

OK, I'll try to test that this weekend -- thanks. It didn't occur to me
to try a digital call, since I thought this was supposed to work as an
analogue call. Are you definitely talking about the same kind of SMSC --
using app_sms?

Also, is there a way to _provide_ early B3 connect to ISDN clients on a
card which is in NT mode?

--
dwmw2