[Asterisk-Dev] new release of chan_misdn !

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Apr 8 02:25:21 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 13:49 +0200, Thomas Häger wrote:
> we've tested it here in Germany with an smsc inside fixed ISDN net
> (Deutsche Telekom),
> and if you make a Dial with the "h" (digital (or HDLC) flag) option (see
> chan_mISDN README) it works.

That makes no difference here; these _are_ supposed to be analogue
calls. The problem was that the call was placed with the oad marked as
'Not Screened'. In fact, it appears that we have no way to set
chan->cid.cid_pres on a call in the queue, so I've just disabled the
check in chan_misdn.c for now so we always claim "User, passed screen".

I could still do with a way to both provide and use 'early b3 connect',
on incoming and outgoing calls respectively. My ISDN telephone is German
and plays me the wrong tones if I let it do them for itself.

--
dwmw2