[Asterisk-Dev] new release of chan_misdn !

Thomas Häger thomas.haeger at beronet.com
Tue Apr 5 04:49:51 MST 2005

David,

we've tested it here in Germany with an smsc inside fixed ISDN net
(Deutsche Telekom),
and if you make a Dial with the "h" (digital (or HDLC) flag) option (see
chan_mISDN README) it works.

Can you test it again, and let us know if there are any other problems
you have ?

Regards,

Thomas.

beroNet technologies GmbH