[Asterisk-Dev] Manager command listcommands

Nicolas Gudino nicolas at house.com.ar
Fri Apr 1 12:50:30 MST 2005

Hi Olle,

On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 18:58 +0200, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> In order to prepare for a manager proxy, I'm proposing changes to a lot
> of manager commands. We're trying to be backwards compatible as much as
> we can, but in some cases, we have to make a decision whether it's worth
> it or not.

We need some new manager commands also. I'm upgrading to HEAD now to
start looking into it and try to code the things that I need and I
believe will be usefull, like having a way to query an individual queue
or agent statistics, etc.

Should I open a bug in Mantins to discuss such things, or just use the
dev list for that?

--
Nicolas Gudino <nicolas at house.com.ar>