[Asterisk-Dev] cannot find extension context from-sip

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Sep 29 11:04:56 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 13:07, Chris A. Icide wrote:
> To maybe answer your question, first I direct you to
> www.voip-info.org, as it seems you are fairly new to asterisk.  You
> will find that site somewhat helpful.  You may want to check out the
> asterisk-doc list and project, as it will probably prove helpful.

Please don't send question asking people to -doc. We are not answering
-user questions there either. The only questions we should answer on
-doc is how to setup an environment for contibuting to the documentation
effort. The rest is supposed to be talk about the documentation, or more
specifically how to make it better.