[Asterisk-Dev] calling cli commands from an agi script

Mike Nugent asterisk at illuminatus.org
Sat Sep 18 18:08:36 MST 2004

This patch allows the CALLCLI directive to call the ast_cli_command
function.  The implementation is a bit of a hack, but it was done this
way in order to have minimal impact on the overall code.  Note the pipe
default buffer size for your operating system and version vs the amount
of data that you want from the pipe.  Modifications might need to be
made to increase pipe buffer size.

This patch was originally against app_agi.c, but that no longer exists
in the codebase.  I've applied it to res_agi.c as they look extremely
similar and it compiles without warning, but little testing has been
done on this.  All of my testing in depth testing has been done on
app_agi.c

The diff is against the current res_agi in CVS.  The diff against
app_agi.c is also available if anyone wants it.

--
Mike Nugent <asterisk at illuminatus.org>