[Asterisk-Dev] OT - Regulatory hurdles for Zaptel and Japanese PRI

Duane duane at e164.org
Tue Sep 14 02:37:40 MST 2004

John Todd wrote:

> permitted?  If the answer is "Yes" then I can't see how this
> configuration would be illegal, but of course regional legal issues
> change with the wind in protectionist environments.

I don't know about Japan, but they fixed that loop hole with simple
wording in Australia, "must not be connected directly or indirectly", so
the only way round that here is to play with RF... Even then RF is
another mine field...

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"I do not try to dance better than anyone else.
	I only try to dance better than myself."