[Asterisk-Dev] OT - Regulatory hurdles for Zaptel and Japanese PRI

Masakazu Nakano n-mack at md.neweb.ne.jp
Thu Sep 9 10:00:58 MST 2004

Hi Benjk.

First

If you wish to develop for support to INS1500,
maybe I can assist japanese ISDN developer to you.

and Now I have a solution is another way of connect to INS1500 without
Dialogic.
I think that is maybe cheaper than to use Dialogic.

Surely that solution already authorized 'JATE'.

Second

Does anyone interest in this phone?
http://www.yntx.com/

Regards.