[Asterisk-Dev] OT - Regulatory hurdles for Zaptel and Japanese PRI

Thu Sep 9 09:33:25 MST 2004

> If somebody sends me a card, I have a INS500 here and I can provide full
> remote access to the server for testing.

Hi Isamar,

Since when do you have the INS1500? We actually talked about how it
would be an advantage if we could get zaptel working on J1 when you
were here in Tokyo, remember? Yet this didn't come up :-)

I have built an Asterisk server with a T100P specifically for testing
when I discussed this with James but we could never get into NTT's lab
although they kept us hopeful. I have customers with INS1500 but they
are not all that excited about testing some un-approved hardware on
their link and the time when this could be done would be fairly
limited.

At what times and for how long would your INS1500 link be available
for testing? I'll need that box for going into the lab of another
company to do some PBX-T1-Asterisk tests some time in the next two to
three weeks, but I can always take the box, jump on the Hikari and
come down to Toyota.

rgds
benjk

Tokyo, Japan.