[Asterisk-Dev] HELP REQUIRED!@!

Asterisk SSUET asterisk_ssuet at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 00:31:32 MST 2004

Hi !!
 I have problem with WAIT FOR DIGIT it is alwaysreturning me , " 200 result=0 " that means the no input is sent befor timetou , though i was giving input form SIP client, I have altrenatevely used backgroud, it is taking input and workong fine, but my requirement is WAIT FOR DIGIT , for the input of long stream. please help me,
int main(void)
{
        char line[80];
        //Use line Buffering