[Asterisk-Dev] HELP REQUIRED!@!

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Sep 7 01:59:29 MST 2004

First, this isn't a dev question. Just because it is in C doesn't make
it related to the development of asterisk source.

Second, it may be required for you but don't expect anyone to think the
same. You have just acted like a street beggar who EXPECTS you to give
them money with no expectations of return.

Third, most users who spend the majority of their time on a non
Microsoft infested machine don't like the use of HTML in an email. If
you can't figure out how to turn off HTML when using Yahoo, then maybe
you need to find a different email provider.

Fourth, repeating your question in less than a 24 hour period is rude
and wasteful. Yahoo reports you sending this exact message at 01:48 PDT
and just 1 hour and 17 minutes earlier at 00:31 PDT.

some answers inline....

On Tue, 2004-09-07 at 02:31, Asterisk SSUET wrote:
> Hi !!
>  I have problem with WAIT FOR DIGIT it is alwaysreturning me , " 200
> result=0 " that means the no input is sent befor timetou , though i
> was giving input form SIP client, I have altrenatevely used backgroud,
> it is taking input and workong fine, but my requirement is WAIT FOR
> DIGIT , for the input of long stream. please help me,
> int
> main(void)
> {
>         char
> line[80];
>         //Use line
> Buffering
>
> setlinebuf(stdin);
>
> setlinebuf(stdout);
>

> while(1)
>
> {
>
> fgets(line,80,stdin);
>
>           if (strlen(line) <= 1)
> break;
>
> }
>
>                 //Wait for a digit
> input
>
>                 char *temp;

Did you leave out the part of your example where you prompted for some
form of input? The reason why I ask is that it is odd to see a wait for
digit with out letting the user know what they are doing. If so, you may
have clipped out the section where you read the response from the
prompting. If you didn't read the response, you are getting a operation
behind in dealing with the responses.

>           fprintf(stderr,"Welcome");
>                 printf("WAIT FOR DIGIT 1500
> \n");
>
> fgets(line,80,stdin);
>                 ; fprintf(stderr,"values =%s
> \n",line);
>                 temp = strstr
> (line,"=");

BTW, standard question, did you Answer() the line before proceeding into
the AGI script?