[Asterisk-Dev] SS7 for *

Ben Merrills ben at griffin.com
Tue Oct 19 06:23:49 MST 2004

What's the latest on the SS7 development? It seems to be a quiet topic
now, which worries me :)

Steve, you mentioned someone was testing the SS7 drivers, are they
proving successful? As I've said before I'm very interested in getting
my hands on them.

Just an update would be cool,

Cheers,

Ben Merrills