[Asterisk-Dev] Initiating spontaneous calls

Begumisa Gerald M beg_g at eahd.or.ug
Wed Oct 6 12:05:24 MST 2004

Hi,

Thanks a bunch Charles, this now really looks simple, from what you say.

    > (PS, this was really a -user question (always ask there first :))

Yes, after understanding it the way you've put it, I may no longer have to
write any code / hack anything on the Asterisk codebase, which does make
it a -user question now.  But hey, I didn't know this initially and was
clueless enough to think I needed to write code for this, thus posting to
-dev!

Cheers!
Gerald.

PS: Yes, I'll read the Asterisk handbook one more time tonight ;-)