[Asterisk-Dev] Fedora Core 2 woes

Schaefer, Mark Mark.Schaefer at ONSTAR.com
Tue May 25 06:45:11 MST 2004

I just rebuilt the module under the stock Fedora Core 2 kernel.  Using the
same procedure that worked under 2.6.6 (incidentially, I built 2.6.6 by
copying /boot/config-2.6.5-1.385 to /usr/src/linux-2.6.6/.config) I
installed the module, ran zttool and it locked hard.

I suggest that we say that we're not going to support Fedora Core 2 until
they come out with a 2.6.6 rpm - that is, unless we find out that the
problem is on our end.