[Asterisk-Dev] SEPDefault.cnf for 12SP/30VIP Discoveries

Jennifer Archer ajener at qwest.net
Sun May 9 21:16:22 MST 2004

I have a 12SP phone and a 30VIP phone and neither one of them accept any
commands from the keypad now, I cant enter configuration, or anything! I
have no way what-so-ever to reconfigure these phones.  I have taken them
apart, looking for a reset jumper or something, Nothing. It is programmed
into a static ram spot, and at boot time, it no longer says "Cisco Phone" it
just prompts a Error 06, and nothing, it no longer establishes a connection
to TFTP, Asterisk or anything, furthermore, Ethereal is not picking up any
outbound packets from this phone, nor can I ping them like I used to. Any
theories on how to resolve this situation?

Sincerely,

Steve McMahon
Digital DataBits Innovations
Salem, OR  97301