[Asterisk-Dev] SEPDefault.cnf for 12SP/30VIP Discoveries

Jan Czmok czmok at gatel.net
Sun May 9 15:39:00 MST 2004

Jennifer Archer (ajener at qwest.net) wrote:
> If you happen to discover how to recover your phone let me know! I cant
> access anything on my phone anymore, just reboots constantly with Error Code
> 06 (Invalid Configuration file) I cant even press * * # for the
> configuration!

Hi!

During all the current development for the chan_sccp driver and the
skinny support i can tell you didn't mess up the phone !

A way (which i currently use for getting the 12SP online) is :

- looking out the right image version at the phone itself
- verify that the SAME parameters are in the Skinny answer packet
  from asterisk (currently hard coded in chan_sccp somewhere)
- if the parameters are the same the phone will boot.
- and : I dont have a SEPDefault.cnf file in my tftp directory

Hope that _helps_ a bit.

--jan