[Asterisk-Dev] About OpenSS7 integration to Asterisk

Michael Procter michael.procter at citel.com
Fri May 7 02:21:58 MST 2004

I'd also add that even an indirect connection of non-approved equipment
(e.g. via an STP) across an interworking point would be frowned upon.
As a general rule, assume that if any packets from non-approved kit
can get across the interworking point, then you potentially have
problems.

You might be able to find an operator to interwork with who is less
'fussy', and will allow connections to your kit, but you had better
be good at diagnosing faults fast if you want to keep that connection.

Michael