[Asterisk-Dev] C API programmer needed

glachac at tethermedia.com glachac at tethermedia.com
Fri May 7 05:34:19 MST 2004

Jim:

I think I might be able to help, as I'm wrapping up on a current project.

I've been in the Unix PC computer-telephony space for 15 years, starting at
Dialogic back when it was a tiny company.  For the past 4 years I've been
partners with a pair of old colleagues.  We've been specializing in the
telephony space, and have used Asterisk in a couple of recent projects (a kiosk
system with SIP phones and web-based management).  I've done everything from
embedded coding and device drivers to system engineering solutions for Internet
telephony, both on-site and remote.

I don't want to sound too much like a sales pitch in this email (but I'm sure
I've already failed at that :-)  You can give me a call at the office anytime
973-386-9580 (in NJ) or email.  Feel free to check out some basic info at our
website (http://www.tethermedia.com).  Thanks, I hope we get the opportunity to
speak.

-Gerry Lachac