[Asterisk-Dev] About OpenSS7 integration to Asterisk

Steve Kennedy steve-asterisk at gbnet.net
Fri May 7 02:07:54 MST 2004

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 09:46:24AM +0200, Florian Overkamp wrote:

> [...]

There's absolutely no problem in connecting to another SS7, but
generally you have to own it. Connecting to another operators (or a
telco's) SS7 switch might be more problematic.

If you scr*w-up at the SS7 level, it's unlikely you'll get another
connection ...

Steve

--
NetTek Ltd Phone/Fax +44-(0)20 7483 2455
SMS steve-epage (at) gbnet.net [body] gpg 1024D/468952DB 2001-09-19