[Asterisk-Dev] About OpenSS7 integration to Asterisk

Csaba Pocsai Csaba.Pocsai at tumsan.fi
Fri May 7 00:58:41 MST 2004

Hi,

If I undersood rigth this "SS7 certification" is depending on the versions
and the implementations of the SS7 protocols stack protocols? Of course it
is depending on the hardware as well but only layer 1 is supported by the
card's driver so anyting else depending on OpenSS7 package quility.
Am I rigth?
So I I got somehow interworkking OpenSS7 with Asterisk than I have a good
chance that I will have no problems with TE410P because that is
certificated.
Is this so?

Br.
Csaba