[Asterisk-Dev] A supposedly simple question: We need help

Pablo Argentini Grecco pabloa at telefoniapublica.com
Tue Mar 30 12:01:01 MST 2004

I'm newbie at this list and I apologize for any confusion in my question... We are working in an apparently "simple" project: we must build a FXS gateway, in order to connect 4 analog telephones. The gateway will be connected to an external gatekeeper, in order to link with PSTN network.

The Question is: Are Asterisk and Digium TDM400P correct choices in order to do that? We really need to know the hardware and software appropriateness in order to make some advances in our project...

Thanks in advance,

Pablo