[Asterisk-Dev] A supposedly simple question: We need help

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Mar 30 15:17:16 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 13:01, Pablo Argentini Grecco wrote:
> I'm newbie at this list and I apologize for any confusion in my
> question... We are working in an apparently "simple" project: we must
> build a FXS gateway, in order to connect 4 analog telephones. The
> gateway will be connected to an external gatekeeper, in order to link
> with PSTN network.
>
> The Question is: Are Asterisk and Digium TDM400P correct choices in
> order to do that? We really need to know the hardware and software
> appropriateness in order to make some advances in our project...

TDM400P would be appropriate to provide 4 analog lines for termination
by a telephone, modem, or other FXO device.

Please do not post in HTML. Your choice of color presentation can make
it difficult to read by some of our members. You should at most only
change your local settings, not what you transmit. It also causes you to
not be able to see the list footer for when you are ready to unsubscribe
as it is appended at the end of the message without concern for the mime
nature of your message.

Of course as I say this I am hoping your use of HTML hasn't confused
evolution into using HTML too.