[Asterisk-Dev] Help Asterisk can't call mobiles

Alastair Maw asterisk at almaw.com
Thu Mar 11 13:53:14 MST 2004

On 11/03/2004 04:03, Rick.Bates at kaz-group.com wrote:
> The fix of changing the pridialplan to local worked a treat, I just had to
> put a zero back infront of the number being dialled, ie 0298080306.
>
> A side effect of this appears to be that the callerid's are not being
> passed through, and I was sure it worked before!

It might be that you need different to/from pridialplan (TON) settings.
We have a site that requires this. Although libpri happily lets you use
whatever you like, Asterisk unfortunately doesn't.

I do however have a patch for Asterisk that allows you to present a
different TON for your caller ID than from your called number. If people
want this, please shout and I'll open a bug on the bug tracker and
attach the patch to it.

Regards,

Alastair