[Asterisk-Dev] Install target woes

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Mar 11 00:46:47 MST 2004

I know there are bigger things to worry about in the world, but:

The addition of "make linux26" to the zaptel code is causing me grief on
the system where I am trying to maintain both 2.4.x and 2.6.x versions
of everything.

It's using 'uname -r" to figure out where to put the modules, thereby
overwriting whatever modules are in the misc directory of the currently
running kernel.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have one build save in 2.4 and the other
2.6?

I'm not smart enough to do it, though :-)

Thx.

b.