[Asterisk-Dev] Help Asterisk can't call mobiles

Wed Mar 10 22:20:44 MST 2004

That is almost funny, since callerid never worked for me before, but
just shortly after you called me, I noticed callerid showing on my phone
for an incoming call !!

I haven't played with it, I'll play more over the weekend or
something...

Let me know if you get it back (and maybe I will see it stop working at
the same time... that would be freaky!)

Regards,
Adam